My job is to write with you and for you. Poetic solutions are part of every single successful organization.
Ultimately, my bottom line is that every organization, business, and individual should at minimum have a coherent voice. From putting together your timeline to getting the perfect people through your door, you will need the right narrative to make sure they come back. My job is to write your wrongs and make them right.
What I've Published
- The Immigrant, Vanishing Points Anthology
- Love in the time of Kool-Aid: Is the Protest Obsolete?
- Everything That Never Happened To Me
- No One Remembered Your Name, But I Wrote it Down
- Castoffs and Leftovers: The mixed benefits of working for a white family
- Donkey Kong in Trouble
- The burden of visibility for immigrant women
- No White Women, I'm not voting for Hillary